Test your cross-border payment business idea
We at Machnet understand how it is natural to get excited about your new product or service idea. We also know that the biggest worries at this point are, how do you test and launch your product? How do you know if anyone will actually buy your service?
If you have a great idea for an innovative new product or service, we bet you also believe that it could be a success. It’s really exciting to plan about launching your product or services at the earliest and see the response it’ll receive once it is released to the world. Unfortunately, the rollout for any new endeavor is mostly slow and meticulous. The last thing you want is to wait for not only months but years to get all the regulatory approvals, negotiate and sign contracts with multiple third-party service providers before you could finally build and launch your services out into the world, just to realize that you didn’t do your homework, misjudged the market, failed to advertise properly or built a system that is not customer friendly or compliant.
In order to give your new idea the best chance to succeed and build an MVP, here are some steps we suggest you take to test your business idea on its value proposition.
- Find a service provider that can provide the regulatory and compliance service and also minimize the requirement for multiple third-party service integration.
- Build a minimum viable product. (Website or mobile app)
- Run a pilot on some real test communities.
- Make the necessary changes to suit your test market.
- Create and deploy a marketing plan
- Scale your business and win the world
Machnet provides Fintech startups with the right platform and tools to launch their cross-border payments or remittance products for less than $1,000 per month.
If you’d like to get started with Machnet Sign Up Here We can’t wait to see what you build with us.