Last updated: October 25, 2016
This “Terms of Service” (this “Agreement”) is effective as of October 25, 2016, under which you may avail the services provided by this website.
This Agreement is a legal binding agreement between you and MONEYTUN LLC (“MONEYTUN”), and shall apply to your use of the service provided through the website (the “Service/s”).
- "you" or "your" means any person ("Users") using the Service;
- "we" or "us" or "our" means
- MONEYTUN is a licensed money transfer company approved by the State of California and Nevada in the United States of America.
- “partner” or “partners” means any third party service providers engaged by MONEYTUN for facilitating the provision of the service/s
- Any term otherwise not defined in this Agreement shall have a meaning generally applied to such terms in the particular context wherein they are used.
- The service is powered and hosted by MONEYTUN. During the registration in the website, you are registering with MONEYTUN.
- Your funds are controlled at all times by MONEYTUN. The funds for your money transfer will be deducted and processed by MONEYTUN.
- The website is being operated by the Kora Technologies Limited who is a marketing agent of this service. Kora Technologies Limited does NOT at any point of time hold your funds in its account or wallet.
- Providing the money transfer service to you
- Opening and maintaining an account/wallet with MONEYTUN or its partners
- Using your personal data that we obtain from you
- Accessing any data that you have not given us or as to which you have withdrawn your consent to our use
- Initiating any activity as to which you have not given express consent or as to which you have withdrawn consent, and
You may withdraw that consent by notifying our Customer Service using the contact details listed below and our acceptance of such request. You also consent to our sharing information about you with our partners for purposes of registering you as a user and managing your User Account, and you are responsible for providing accurate and complete information for these purposes.
We may permit you to reverse a payment if you contact us and so request or if your bank or credit union so requests that of MONEYTUN or if MONEYTUN reverses a payment based on its own dispute resolution or risk policies.
In order to access and use the website and avail of any Service you must be an individual of at least 18 years of age who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not access or use the website or the Service.
- You agree to pay us a transaction fee plus the Transaction Amount for every transaction that you place in the website. Additional charges may apply. Payment is due at the time your Transaction is submitted for processing. You agree to reimburse us all fees if you submit a Transaction that results in being charged for non-sufficient fund fees, chargeback fees, or other similar fees.
- By making any transaction in the website, you authorize MONEYTUN and its partners to debit the amount (including transaction fees and any other applicable fees) from Your Bank Account in an ACH Pull Transaction or the Deposit Payment in an ACH Push or wire transfer.
- In order for us to collect payment from you, you authorize MONEYTUN and its partners to access, charge, or debit funds from any of the mode of payment you provide us in connection with your use of the Service. If your payment fails or is insufficient, we may re-try debiting your Mode of payment one or more times without your authorization or you may authorize us to try debiting a different Mode of payment. For example, if there are insufficient funds in your bank account at the time you submit your Transaction, we may try to debit your bank account at a later time. You represent and warrant that you are the lawful owner of your Mode of payment(s).
- You are solely responsible for any fees or charges that may be imposed by the financial institutions associated with your Mode of payment.
- In case if you fail to make payment and your transaction is already delivered to your Beneficiary, we have the right to take all possible actions to recover the payment, to the extent permitted by law. Your failure to fully pay amounts that you owe us is a material breach of this Agreement and you will be liable for our costs associated with recovery and collection in addition to the amount owed, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses, costs of any arbitration or court proceeding, collection agency fees, and any applicable interest.
PAYOUT AND DELIVERY
- All Payouts of your remittance funds to the beneficiary will be made by MONEYTUN through its partners or it’s Correspondent Agents in S.Korea. You authorize us and are solely responsible for any consequence that may come forth upon credit of the payment by us into the account of the Beneficiary as determined at the time of entering the transaction.
- Your Beneficiary will be required to provide us with the copy of their Identity (Government Issued ID Card) before receiving funds in their bank account. You give us permission to contact your Beneficiary and store all such data, as necessary to provide the Service.
- You represent that the Beneficiary determined by you accepts the agency appointed by you as per the terms of this User Agreement to receive the funds transferred using the service.
- Please verify and make sure that the bank account information of the Beneficiary are correct prior to submitting your Transaction because we are not responsible for detecting inaccuracies. If bank account information and bank details of the Beneficiary are incorrect, the funds may be credited to the wrong bank and may not be recovered. We or our partners shall not be liable for such wrong delivery of funds.
- We shall not be under any duty to assess the prudence or otherwise of any instruction or transaction given or entered into by you.
- We reserve the right to hold and/or reject any transaction requested by you through the website for any reason deemed reasonable to us without any obligation to disclose such reason to you.
- We shall be entitled, in our sole and absolute discretion, to refuse to comply with all or any of your instructions without assigning any reason.
- We shall have the right to, and you hereby authorize us to, verify any information provided by you. As a standard KYC check we may be required to verify your identity details.
- We represent, and you agree that, we may make money while converting your U.S. dollars into KRW, in addition to the transaction fee.
- You are not entitled to any interest or any other income that may arise on your monies which are held by MONEYTUN.
- You agree that you will not share your login information, password, or PIN with anyone else. You understand and agree to take all necessary steps to protect your User Account information. We will never ask for your password or PIN number. You are solely responsible for all acts and omissions made using your login information, password or PIN. You agree that we carry no liability for losses or problems that may arise due to your sharing this private information with other people, businesses, or entities.
- In case of errors or questions about your transactions, you may contact MONEYTUN using the contact details listed below.
- If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company's money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to the state specific Licensing Division.
- In case of errors or questions about the website and service information, call Kora Technologies Limited.
The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time during the system maintenance and updates. We shall make best effort to notify you in advance by publishing a notice on the website or by information you via e-mail. You agree to relieve us from any liability or losses that may be associated with such maintenance or updates.
SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR SYSTEM FAILURES THAT MAY AFFECT THE PROCESSING, COMPLETION OR SETTLEMENT OF TRANSACTIONS. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY SECTION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. FUNDS ASSOCIATED WITH USER ACCOUNTS USING THIS SERVICE ARE HELD WITH MONEYTUN.
You understand and agree we will not be held responsible for losses or damages resulting from suspension of service due to extraordinary events or circumstances beyond our control. In the event of a force majeure event, we may suspend access to the service.
ASSIGNMENT, AMENDMENTS AND WAIVERS
- You may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this Agreement. We reserve the right to transfer or assign any rights or obligations under this Agreement at any time without your consent.
- We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the website. All amendments will be effective immediately after they are posted on the website.
- No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed waived by us, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by us. Our failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of the Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by us of any of the provisions of the Agreement, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the ability of a party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
- You shall indemnify, defend, and hold MONEYTUN, its partners Kora Technologies Limited harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (referred to collectively herein as “Indemnity Claim(s)”), including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your failure to perform, or cause to be performed, your obligations under this Agreement.
- Indemnification privileges shall survive the termination of this agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither party will be liable for:
- any loss or damage due to causes beyond its control, including but not limited to earthquake, war, fire, flood, terrorism, power failure, acts of God or other catastrophes.
- any special, consequential, indirect or similar damages under or in connection with this Agreement including but not limited to loss of profits even if a party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Kora Technologies Limited shall not be liable at any point of time for your funds since all the funds are held and controlled exclusively by MONEYTUN.
- Our liability towards you, at any point of time, shall not exceed the amount of transaction initiated by you using the service.
- Kora Technologies Limited shall not be party to any dispute arising as a consequence of the provision and availing of this service as per the terms of this User Agreement.
- The applicable law and jurisdiction for arbitration shall be as stated in the Terms and Conditions of MONEYTUN.
REFUND OF REMITTANCE PAYMENT
- All refunds of your monies shall be made by MONEYTUN as per its Terms and Conditions.
- You may cancel your Transaction for a full refund within 30 minutes of creating your Transaction, unless the funds have already been paid out to the Beneficiary. After 30 minutes, we generally do not provide refunds unless we did not process your Transaction according to your instructions or we are unable to pay out the Transaction. To request a refund, please click here to contact Customer Service.
- We will make every effort not to debit your Mode of payment after we have received your request for cancellation. However, in some cases, we may have initiated an irreversible request for funds from your financial institution prior to receiving your request for cancellation. In such cases, your Mode of payment may be debited even if you have cancelled your Transaction but we will refund your money usually within fourteen (14) business days, after we have received the funds from your financial institution. This shall apply only if your transaction has not been delivered to your Beneficiary.
- Refunds will be credited to the same Mode of payment used to pay for the Transaction. Refunds are only made in U.S. Dollars. Refund amounts will not be adjusted to account for changes in the value of the U.S. Dollar or foreign currency from the time your Transaction was submitted.
- The amount of funds that is returned to you shall be the amount after deducting any service charges and other expenses incurred while refunding the funds.
- If we determine to refund remittance payment funds to you, these funds may be returned to you at the exchange rates established by us on the date of return. We shall not be liable to you for any loss occurred due to cancellation or refund of a remittance payment.
TERMINATION AND SURVIVAL
- This agreement shall be effective from the date you agree to it (by electronically indicating acceptance) and shall be applicable so long you use the service.
- Discontinuance of use of this service shall not deem termination of this agreement. You may terminate this agreement by contacting us using the contact details listed below. We reserve the right to terminate the agreement without giving any prior notice to you.
- We may terminate your Account, for any reason, including
- your violation of this Agreement,
- your violation of the terms of services of any of the partners,
- User Account inactivity or
- our assessment that you pose an unacceptable risk to our network, based on our confidential risk and security criteria.
- Termination of your account or termination of this agreement does not relieve you of your liability for any losses incurred by us owing to your conduct during the operation of your user account.
- We may give notice to you by e-mail, letter, telephone or any other means as deemed fit to the e-mail address/address/telephone number registered in our system. Notices under the User Agreement may be given by you in writing by delivering them by hand or by sending them by post to the address mentioned on the website. We may, but shall not be bound to, act upon notices and instructions given by you via e-mail, letter, telephone or any other means as we may deem fit.
- In addition, we may (but shall not be bound to) also publish notices of general nature, which are applicable to all Visitors, Users or Customers in a newspaper or on its website. Such notices will have the same effect as a notice served individually to each Visitor, User or Customer (including you).
- Documents which may be sent by electronic communication between you and us may be in the form of an electronic mail, an electronic mail attachment, or in the form of an available download from the website. We shall be deemed to have duly communicated and delivered any communication or document to you if such communication or document is sent via electronic mail (e-mail) to the registered e-mail address. We shall also be entitled to act on the basis of any instructions received or purported to be received by us from you by e-mail or other electronic means or via the internet. We shall also be entitled (but not bound) to act upon fax instructions and communications.
Effective Date: September 1, 2013
This Privacy Statement describes how MONEYTUN LLC (“this website”, “we”, “us” and “our”) collects, uses and discloses your personal information. “Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual, as more particularly defined or limited under applicable The United States privacy legislation. This Privacy Statement applies to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information about our consumer and business customers and other individuals we deal with in The United States (“you” and “your”). This Privacy Statement does not apply to information about our employees or to information that is not personal information.
- The service (this website) is powered and hosted by MONEYTUN. During the registration in the website, you are registering with MONEYTUN..
- Your funds are controlled at all times by MONEYTUN. The funds for your money transfer will be deducted and processed by MONEYTUN.
- The website is being operated by the Kora Technologies Limited who is a marketing agent of this service. Kora Technologies Limited does NOT at any point of time hold your funds in its account or wallet including your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This website collects personal information about you from a variety of sources in the course of providing money transfer and payment services and related products and services we provide. Personal information we collect and the sources of such personal information include the following:
- We collect personal information when you ask us to send or receive money or to provide other goods or services, provided by telephone, online at our Website, through paper-based forms or at our agent locations. This personal information may include identities and contact information of senders and recipients of money transfers or payments, credit card, banking or other billing information, birth dates and other personal identifiers, “out of wallet” questions used to verify your identity for security and fraud prevention purposes, identification number and amounts paid or transferred.
- We collect personal information when you submit personal information on applications or other forms to us or Kora Technologies Limited, including in connection with sending and receiving money transfers, through your enrolment and participation in loyalty programs and when you provide additional information we may reasonably request for fraud prevention purposes.
- We collect information about your transactions with us, including transaction history, such as frequency of use and amounts transferred.
- In connection with identity verification, fraud prevention and similar security purposes, we collect and/or confirm certain identity-related information, financial background and similar information through third parties sources such as our business customers, government agencies and consumer reporting agencies;
- We collect information regarding your online activity as described in the section below titled “INTERNET TECHNOLOGY.”
- We may collect personal information otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website generally uses personal information in the course of its money transfer, payment and related services and products for the following purposes:
- Authorizing and processing your transactions, including effecting and administering money transfers and payments and ensuring proper payment to the designated recipient of funds.
- Collecting amounts owing to us, and otherwise enforcing and collecting on your accounts or agreements with us.
- Meeting legal, regulatory, risk management, fraud prevention and security requirements, which may include (among other measures) verifying the identity of the sender and recipient of funds and checking identities against money laundering, terrorist financing or similar watch lists established by regulatory agencies or similar bodies in The United States, the United States or in other countries. For identity verification purposes, senders and recipients of money transfers or payments may be required to produce valid identification [or consent to verification by other means] before releasing funds.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, unless you “opt out” or withdraw consent to this purpose, as described in the section entitled “Offers, Promotions and Opting Out” below.
- Maintaining business and transaction records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering our business.
- In connection with certain business transactions relating to “MONEYTUNonline.com”, its business or assets, as further described in the section entitled “Information We Disclose” below.
- Meeting insurance, audit and processing requirements.
- Otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
We may disclose your personal information to Kora Technologies Limited and other unaffiliated third parties in connection with the purposes described in this Privacy Statement as follows:
- To Provide Services. In order to process and complete requested money transfers and payments,we may disclose personal information to the recipient of a money transfer or payment, to our local affiliates at the sender or receiver’s location, as applicable, to authorized agents (both at the sender’s and the recipient’s location), and, if applicable, the recipient and any intermediary banks or other financial institutions or financial services companies involved in the transaction or our services.
- Business Partners. Some of our services or programs that you participate in are provided jointly with other third party business partners, and certain personal information may be disclosed to these third party businesses for the purpose of administering the service or program.
- Marketing Purposes. We may disclose personal information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes, unless you “opt out” or withdraw consent to this disclosure, as described in the section entitled “Offers, Promotions and Opting Out” below.
- Service Providers. This website may transfer personal information to outside agents or service providers (including Kora Technologies Limited of MONEYTUN LLC acting in this capacity) that perform services on our behalf, for example marketing, information technology and/or data hosting or processing services. Some of these service providers or Kora Technologies Limited may be located outside of in the United States , and your personal information may be collected, used, disclosed, stored and processed in the United States or elsewhere outside of The United States for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We take reasonable measures to ensure that personal information that may be processed by these service providers on our behalf is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by us, subject to legal requirements in the United States and other foreign countries applicable to this website, Kora Technologies Limited, agents and service providers, for example lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in those countries.
- Business Transactions. Your personal information may be used by this website and
disclosed to parties connected with the contemplated or actual financing,
securitization, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of
our business or assets (including, for example, your service account with us),
for purposes related to the evaluation and performance of these transactions,
- permitting such parties to evaluate and determine whether to proceed or continue with the transaction, and
- fulfilling reporting, inspection or audit requirements or obligations to such parties.
- Successors and assigns of this website and/or its business or assets may use and disclose your personal information for similar purposes as described in this Privacy Statement.
- Legal, Regulatory, etc. Legal, Regulatory, etc. this website may disclose your personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, and as otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law (including as required by applicable the United States and foreign laws). This may include lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in the United States and in foreign countries, for example disclosures in compliance with suspicious activity reporting requirements under anti-terrorism, anti-money laundering and similar laws and regulations in the United States or in foreign countries.
OFFERS, PROMOTIONS AND OPTING OUT
This website may use your contact details and information about your use of our services (e.g. frequency, value of money transfer, or destination country) for marketing and solicitation purposes to send you offers, promotions or information about additional products and services of this website and Kora Technologies Limited that may be of interest to you. In addition, this website may disclose your contact details to third parties to permit those organizations to offer and provide information about their products and services that may interest you. These third parties may include, as examples:
- MONEYTUN LLC Affiliates
- This website
- Kora Technologies Limited
- Authorized MONEYTUN LLC agents
- Financial services companies, such as banks, credit card companies, brokerage houses, mortgage lenders and mortgage originators
- Non-financial companies such as retailers, home furnishers, clothing stores, catalogue companies, florists, direct marketers, telephone companies, airlines, publishers and other providers of goods and services.
You may “opt out” or withdraw consent to the use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes described in this section at any time by checking the appropriate box on an online or offline form, if available, or by calling +1 (702) 485-5886 or otherwise by contacting us as described in “Contact Us” below. If you do not “opt out” or withdraw your consent as described above, we will assume that you consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing and solicitation purposes as described in this section.
Some of this website services (for example money transfers) are made available using online forms at this website. Personal information you provide on online forms or by other electronic means will be collected used and disclosed as described generally in this Privacy Statement.
In addition, when visit or use this Web site, we collect information about the domain and host from which you access the Internet; your computer’s Internet address; the browser and operating system software you use; the date and time you access this Web site and the Internet address of the site from which you linked to this Web site when you visit us. We use this information to diagnose, administer and optimize this Web sites and web-related services.
When registering or creating an account at this Web sites, we collect your password and login name and other information we may request in order to identify you, maintain security of this Web site and verify and control access to your account or online profile. If you make inquiries through the email links, forms or other contact methods provided on this Web sites, these inquiries are forwarded to the relevant office or department, and are used to respond to your inquiry and maintain a record of correspondence.
We use Internet technologies like cookies and web beacons to facilitate the services we provide on this Web site and your use of this Web sites, including:
- To assist us in providing services to you;
- To allow you to change web pages during your visit without having to re-enter your password;
- To store your preferences and other information and to track activity on our website;
- To better understand the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- To determine whether you came to our site from a banner ad or an Kora Technologies Limited Web site;
- To deliver Information specific to your interests on additional web sites; and
- To determine whether you've acted on our promotional messages
A "cookie" is a text file placed on your computer's hard drive by a web server, which allows for personalization of certain aspects of your visit to that Web site. "Web beacons" are transparent electronic images placed in the web code that collect non-personal data while visiting a web site. Cookies and web beacons can usually be disabled by changing your browser preferences. Your browser usually has documentation on how to disable cookies and web beacons. Note that disabling cookies may limit the performance of this website. If cookies are disabled, certain features of our Web sites may not function properly, and you may not be able to register or use your online account..
Children’s Privacy. This websites are not directed at children under the age of 13. This website does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information at our system from those we actually know are under the age of 13.
External Websites. This website may be linked to or from third party websites. These links are provided as a convenience only, and this website is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites that are linked to or from this website. You are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you visit.
Generally, by providing us with personal information, we will assume that you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, if applicable, or otherwise at the time of collection of your personal information.
Consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information may be given in various ways. Consent can be express (for example, orally, electronically or on a form you may sign describing the intended uses and disclosures of personal information) or implied (for example, when you provide information necessary for a service you have requested). You may provide your consent in some circumstances where notice has been provided to you about our intentions with respect to your personal information and you have not withdrawn your consent for an identified purpose, such as by using an “opt out” option provided, if any. Consent may be given by your authorized representative (such as a legal guardian or a person having a power of attorney).
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information at any time, subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice. Note that if you withdraw your consent to certain uses of your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide certain of our products or services. Note also that where we have provided or are providing services to you, your consent will be valid for so long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or otherwise at the time of collection, and you may not be permitted to withdraw consent to certain necessary uses and disclosures (for example, but not limited to, maintaining reasonable business and transaction records, disclosures to The United States and foreign government entities as required to comply with laws, and reporting on credit information after credit has been granted, if applicable).
We may also be required or permitted under statute or regulation to collect, use or disclose personal information without your consent, for example to comply with a court order, to comply with local or federal regulations or a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency, or to collect a debt owed to us.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We endeavor to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Authorized employees, agents, representatives and mandataries that require access to your personal information in order to fulfill their job requirements will have access to your personal information.
No data transmission over the Internet or the telephone can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure, and any personal information you submit to us or access electronically or over the telephone is done at your own risk, and this website does not guarantee or warrant the security of information transmitted in these manners. You should be aware that third parties may unlawfully intercept your transmissions or may wrongly instruct you to disclose personal information to them while posing as this website and you should exercise caution when providing personal information to any person.
This website record retention policies dictate that we maintain information about you, including your opt-out choices, for a fixed time period. If you do not perform another transaction during the fixed time period, your Information, as well as your opt-out choice will be removed. If you perform another transaction or otherwise provide us with personal information thereafter, you will be afforded another opportunity to opt-out.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
This website may establish and maintain a file of your personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, which will be accessible at the office in the Contact Us section below. If you wish to request access or correction of your personal information in our custody or control, you may write to the mailing address provided below, attention Chief Privacy Officer. Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. To protect your privacy and security, we may require additional information to verify your identity when requesting access or correction.
This website reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement from time to time. You can get updated Privacy Statements by calling us at the telephone number listed above or by using this website. We urge you to review this Privacy Statement frequently to obtain the current version. Your continued provision of personal information or use of our services following any changes to this Privacy Statement constitutes your acceptance of any such changes.
- MONEYTUN LLC.
- 3651 Lindell Rd Ste D-225,
- Las Vegas, NV 89103
- TEL: +1 (702) 485-5886
- EMAIL: email@example.com
|STATE||LICENSE NUMBER||CONTACT INFORMATION|
California Department of Business Oversight
1515 K Street Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone Number: (916) 327-7585 (toll free)
Fax Number: (415) 288-8830
Website Address: http://www.dbo.ca.gov/
Financial Institution Division, Department of Business and
3300 W Sahara Avenue Suite 250, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Telephone Number: (702) 486 – 4120 (toll free)
Fax Number: (702) 486 – 4563
Website Address: http://www.fid.nv.gov/