Our motto is to provide a positive and flat-hierarchy work culture. We believe that happy workplace will lead to creating a great product & an awesome customer experience.
Machnet is a next-generation Payment as a Service platform, providing advanced solutions to companies for accelerating their financial innovation. We are a team of dedicated FinTech professionals with a mission to enable access to the global financial system. Our all-in-one payment, compliance, payment, and payout infrastructure is re-imagined and built for remittance and cross-border businesses.
Our simple and feature-rich powerful Payment-as-a-service API helps companies build, launch and scale their cross-border business to collect payments from all US states, disburse payments in 119+ countries, fully compliant infrastructure and build in fraud prevention solutions.
Machnet was founded by a team with deep fintech and financial services experience. We have raised $2M+ to date from angel investors and venture capitalists.
We are looking to add a Sr Content Writer to join our growing team. Reporting to Business Manager, this role is very important at Machnet. We provide the flexibility to work from home or collaborate at our office location. This role will be a high impact role, helping us build an innovative solution for our growth. Come join our fun, dedicated and fast growing team at Machnet.
● Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and professional
studies) for the quarterly content calendar
● Write all blog articles, ebooks, white papers, success stories, press releases,
speaking proposals, one-pagers, and more
● Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
● Proofread and edit all content before publication and publish to HubSpot
● Build out strategic copy landing pages and website pages
● Submit work to Senior Director/editors for input, approval, and keywords for SEO
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
● Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
● Approve copy of content for social media from the marketing specialist
● Working with Product Marketing and Sales, identify customers’ needs and gaps in
our content and recommend new topics
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
● Update website content and copy as needed including building landing pages
● Conduct media outreach when appropriate for public relations article placement
● Coordinate interview copy for media outlet requests for publication
Machnet is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within Nepal and Globally. We encourage applicants from racialized communities, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contributions to the diversification of Machnet.