Our motto is to provide a positive and flat-hierarchy work culture. We believe that happy workplace will lead to creating a great product & an awesome customer experience.
Machnet is a next-generation Payment as a Service platform, providing advanced solutions to companies for accelerating their financial innovation. We are a team of dedicated FinTech professionals with a mission to enable access to the global financial system. Our all-in-one payment, compliance, payment, and payout infrastructure is re-imagined and built for remittance and cross-border businesses.
Our simple and feature-rich powerful Payment-as-a-service API helps companies build, launch and scale their cross-border business to collect payments from all US states, disburse payments in 119+ countries, fully compliant infrastructure and build in fraud prevention solutions.
Machnet was founded by a team with deep fintech and financial services experience. We have raised $2M+ to date from angel investors and venture capitalists.
We are looking to add a SEO Executive to join our growing team. Reporting to Digital marketing Manager, this role is very important at Machnet. We provide the flexibility to work from home or collaborate at our office location. This role will be a high impact role, helping us build an innovative solution for our growth. Come join our fun, dedicated and fast growing team at Machnet.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, or a related field.
● Ability to work independently or in a team environment as and when required.
● Demonstrate excellent keyword research techniques.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Strong decision making and reasoning skills.
● At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO/SEM
● Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
● Experience with coding techniques.
● Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
● Good knowledge of backlink analysis
● Teamwork experience
● A strong understanding of how search engines operate.
● A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
● A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
Machnet is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within Nepal and Globally. We encourage applicants from racialized communities, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contributions to the diversification of Machnet.